The Eagle Way
Rooted in Christ
- They seek to glorify God in daily decisions and actions in all things in order to fulfill the vision He has placed before us.
- They strive to be honest and strong in character, recognizing that dishonesty is a pathway to a stressful and destructive environment.
Educated for Life
- They use their God-given gifts to be the very best they can be by being lifelong, active learners.
- By thinking critically and creatively, they strive to be knowledgeable in a broad range of disciplines.
- They practice self-management in their academics.
- They take advantage of opportunities to explore new roles and ideas.
- They are driven to acquire skills to be an active participant in their learning and use the opportunities available to grow and take risks as an independent learner.
- They persevere in difficult situations.
- They have a growth mindset, which drives their motivation and achievement.
- They maintain balance across all disciplines in and out of school, seeking to find emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- They take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences that accompany them.
- They are organized and prepared, are on time, and follow directions.
- They are accountable for themselves and help hold others accountable to the same standard.
Connected Through Relationships
COMMUNICATE & COLLABORATE
- They understand and express ideas articulately, professionally, and respectfully.
- They work effectively and willingly with others.
HONOR & CELEBRATE
- They are thoughtful, compassionate, and considerate towards the needs, values, traditions, and feelings of others; intentionally acting to make a positive difference in one’s own life, the lives of others, and their surroundings.
- They understand and appreciate their own and other’s cultures, personal stories, and accomplishments.
United with Church and Home
- They show devotion to their fellow students, teachers, the local community, the world, and the environment.
- They lead by example.
Called to Serve
MINDSET OF CHRIST
- They have a heart for service — a willingness to reach out to others and share each other’s burdens.
- They show compassion, kindness, and love to their neighbor.
- They follow the example of Christ and routinely put others before themselves.