The Eagle Way
The Eagle Way
Rooted in Christ
- Seek to glorify God in daily decisions and actions in all things in order to fulfill the vision He has placed before us.
- Strive to be honest and strong in character, recognizing that dishonesty is a pathway to a stressful and destructive environment.
Educated for Life
- Using God-given gifts to be the very best, be by being lifelong, active learners.
- By thinking critically and creatively, they strive to be knowledgeable in a broad range of disciplines.
- Practice self-management in their academics.
- Take advantage of opportunities to explore new roles and ideas.
- Driven to acquire skills to be an active participant in learning and use the opportunities available to grow and take risks as an independent learner.
- Persevere in difficult situations.
- Have a growth mindset, which drives motivation and achievement.
- Maintain balance across all disciplines in and out of school, seeking to find emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- Take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences that accompany them.
- Are organized and prepared, are on time, and follow directions.
- Are accountable for themselves and help hold others accountable to the same standard.
Connected Through Relationships
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE
- Understand and express ideas articulately, professionally, and respectfully.
- Work effectively and willingly with others.
HONOR AND CELEBRATE
- Thoughtful, compassionate, and considerate towards the needs, values, traditions, and feelings of others; intentionally acting to make a positive difference in one’s own life, the lives of others, and their surroundings.
- Understand and appreciate their own and others’ cultures, personal stories, and accomplishments.
United with Church and Home
- Show devotion to their fellow students, teachers, the local community, the world, and the environment.
- Lead by example.
Called to Serve
MINDSET OF CHRIST
- Have a heart for service — a willingness to reach out to others and share each other’s burdens.
- Show compassion, kindness, and love to neighbors.
- Follow the example of Christ and routinely put others before themselves.