REMINDER: Free Lunch for ALL Students!
YES, it's awesome and true! Your child's lunch is free every day! You do not need to know your child's ID number or pre-signup. It’s totally free! GRCS Food Service will deliver lunches with milk to classrooms in grades K-8!
High school students have even more choices.
- To qualify, high school students need to select fruits and vegetables to go along with the main choice entree.
- GRCS Food Service sells ala carte beverages and snacks which are not included in the meal options.
- Students are allowed only ONE free lunch per day.
- Additional lunches may be purchased at the full price.
- An extra slice of pizza with a combo meal is $1.50 per slice.
- GRCS Food Services offers specialty salads and deli sandwiches as complete meal packages.
- If your student does not choose to take a qualified meal, (3 of 5 components, one being fruit or vegetable) they will be charged the full-pay price.
- Includes breakfast.
So go ahead, hit that snooze button, and leave the lunches to us! This is a USDA program that will run until December 31, 2020, or when funds are depleted.
If you have filled out a free or reduced application in the past, or feel you may qualify for benefits due to financial hardship — we still need you to complete a new application each year. Even though lunches are free at this moment, we need to be prepared when it may reverse. Thank you so much!
Questions? Email Jill Zondag at email@example.com.