Evergreen Recess Volunteers Guidelines
Thank you for considering volunteering during our lunch recess at GRCES, Evergreen. A few responsibilities and reminders can be found below.
Volunteers will partner primarily with Mrs. Kathryn Breuninger. On her person, Kathryn has a walkie-talkie for communicating with the office as well, for building access, the recess bell, and a first aid fanny-pack.
Recess volunteers are asked to:
Arrive at 12:10pm; stop in the office upon arrival to
- sign in
- fill out a name badge
- pickup a first aid fanny-pack
- Stroll the playgrounds, staying visible to students and asking students to stay within clear sightlines:
- Keep students away from the windows of the Head Start wing of the building
- Keep students from going past midfield of the soccer field
- At 12:35, the recess bell is rung to signal time to line up: assist students in leaving the playgrounds in a timely manner and lining up calmly with their Teams