GRCHS Material Collection Information
Monday, June 1 — Junior student material collection
Tuesday, June 2 — Sophomore student material collection
Wednesday, June 3 — Freshman student material collection
Thursday, June 4 — Make-up day material collection
Students should remain in their cars during this event. All cars should enter through the back parking lot and drive slowly to the stations listed below. Post the student’s name on the window.
Please follow this schedule:
9:00 am — 9:30 am
Last Name A-H
9:30 am — 10:00 am
Last Name I-R
10:00 am — 10:30 am
Last Name S-Z
Station 1: Student Entrance — TECHNOLOGY
- Have your laptop turned on.
- Turn in your laptop and charger (or $75 if missing your charger).
- SUMMER SESSION students: keep your laptop until your course or workshop is complete.
Station 2: Back Entrance to the CAW — MUSIC
- Please return music, uniforms, and any school instruments/equipment you have.
- Please return all choir uniforms
- Band and Orchestra — non-returning students only need to return uniforms.
Station 3: All City Gym Lobby Entrance — BOOKS
- Have all of your books ready in a paper bag
- Drop off your books, including any library books you have checked out or classroom books you borrowed from a teacher
- Pickup books for summer work if you are taking the following classes next year:
- AP Calculus
- AP Literature and Composition
- AP U.S. History
- Pickup Mere Christianity if you are registered for Christian Worldview in Summer Session
Station 4: Main Office Entrance — YEARBOOK
- Pick-up your yearbook
- Students may pick up and personal belongings left in the building