GRCHS Material Collection Information
Thursday, May 28 — Senior materials collections make-up day
Students should remain in their cars during this event. All cars should enter through the back parking lot and drive slowly to the stations listed below. Post the student’s name on the window.
Please follow this schedule:
9:00 am — 9:30 am
Last Name A-H
9:30 am — 10:00 am
Last Name I-R
10:00 am — 10:30 am
Last Name S-Z
Station 1: Student Entrance — TECHNOLOGY
- Have your laptop turned on.
- Turn in your laptop and charger (or $75 if missing your charger).
- SENIORS: Pay $250 (cash, check payable to GRCS, or credit card) if you are purchasing your laptop.
Station 2: Back Entrance to the CAW — MUSIC + ATHLETICS
- MUSIC STUDENTS:
- Please return music, uniforms, and any school instruments/equipment you have.
- One of the music staff will be at the outside doors to our classrooms behind the CAW. (next to the loading dock.).
- Drop off all athletic uniforms, jackets, gear, and equipment that is school-issued.
- Contact coach if items are misplaced so you can reimburse for the lost item.
Station 3: All City Gym Lobby Entrance — BOOKS
- Have all of your books ready in a paper bag
- Drop off your books, including any library books you have checked out or classroom books you borrow from a teacher
Station 4: Main Office Entrance — YEARBOOK
- Pick-up your yearbook