Friday seems like the best day to celebrate! So please, join us in congratulating the winners of the Spring 2020 Grand Rapids Christian High School Teacher Mock Elections!
Students were asked to vote in categories ranging from best hair to most likely to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Enjoy the creativity and fun of the GRCHS staff as they accept these incredible awards!
Special thanks to Mr. Nate Zietse for his effort, humor, and creativity in putting this together!
- Mrs. Gunnink (English) — Kindest Teacher
- Mr. Diekema (Social Studies) — Most Funniest
- Mr. Borst (Bible) — Best Hair
- Mr. Peterson (Social Studies) — Most Awkward Besides Borst
- Mrs. Davis (English) — Most Organized
- Mr. Warners (Math) — Most Athletic Male
- Mrs. VanderVeen (PE) — Most Athletic Female
- Mr. Diekema (Social Studies) — Most Sarcastic
- Mr. Borst (Bible) — Most Likely to Hoard Toilet Paper
- Ms. Das (English) — Most Likely to be Mistaken for a Student
- Mr. Quist (Art) — Most Creative
- Mrs. Boven (Science) — Teacher You'd Want as a Cool Aunt/Uncle
- Mr. VanDyke (Math) — Greatest Rivalry vs. The Man
- Mr. Diekema (Social Studies) — Most Likely to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
- Mr. Borst (Bible) — Least Likely to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse