Important AP Testing Info
The College Board has instituted several significant changes to the AP program beginning this school year, including a new process and deadline for ordering AP exams. Below are details of the new exam-ordering process:
- The deadline for student decisions to take the exam in an AP class is November 1. (There is a different deadline for courses that meet only second semester.)
- Students must indicate their decision online, which will be explained by each AP teacher.
- In addition to the online exam registration, each student must return a paper copy of the “AP Exam Contract” provided by the teacher of that course. This contract must be signed by the student and parent or guardian and returned to the teacher by the November 1 deadline.
- The standard fee for each AP exam is $94. Students qualifying for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program pay a fee of $48. For convenience and efficiency, the exam fees will be added to the student’s tuition account. With any questions regarding the fees and your tuition account, please contact Tim Stapert, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $40 fee for cancellation of the exam and a $40 fee (plus the exam fee) for late registration.