Iroquois Preschool Drop off and Pick Up Details
2020 — 2021 School Year
Due to adults not being allowed in the school building during this time of COVID, drop-off and pick-up will look different this year. We ask for your patience.
Before Coming to School Each Day
- Complete the required health checks each morning (detailed information about this coming soon.)
- We ask that you and your child wear a mask at the time of drop off.
- The teachers will also be wearing masks.
TIMES & DETAILS
- Please plan to drop your child off between 8:10 am and 8:25 am.
- If preschoolers do not arrive by 8:25 you will need to park your car and walk them to the front door.
- There is a doorbell that you can ring and a staff member will greet your child and walk them to their classroom.
- Parents are asked to stay in their vehicles.
- If needed, have your child practice unbuckling.
- Please have your child sitting on the right side of your vehicle.
- Staff will help with doors and backpacks as needed.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken at drop off by a teacher.
- Fever is a key indicator for young children.
- If a child’s temperature is above 100.4 degrees, the child should stay home until cleared by a healthcare provider.
- Each classroom will have a designated area for drop-off and pick up.
- Your preschooler’s teacher will greet you and your child when you arrive.
|Sra. Mejia, Sra. Marquez, and Mrs. VandenBosch||Front driveway near Iroquois Preschool entrance|
|Mrs. Connell and Mrs. VanderSluis||Fisk St. curb, school side of street|
|Mrs. Edema and Mrs. Jansen||Entrance facing Alexander St. (Gym/TRIP entrance)|
Other staff members will assist each teacher and walk the preschoolers into the building and help them at their lockers. Our preschool aides will be with the preschoolers in the classrooms as they arrive.
- Please plan to pick your child up at the same location you dropped your child off.
- Pick-up times:
- Full day student pick-up time is 2:45 pm.
- Morning student pick-up time is at 11:00 am at the front driveway near Iroquois Preschool entrance.
Please email your child's teacher:
|Email Mrs. Edema||Email Sra. Marquez||Email Mrs. VandenBosch|
|Email Mrs. Connell||Email Sra. Mejia||Email Mrs. VanderSluis|
|Email Mrs. Jansen|