Preparing global citizens
to have a global impact!
Because the body of Christ is made up of peoples “from every tribe and language and people and nation,” (Revelation 5:9) we celebrate diversity and embrace students from every culture and tradition.
The International Student Program is having an impact on the entire school community by broadening global perspectives, developing cultural understandings, and creating a passion for God’s people!
The presence and involvement of international students in our school community:
- Celebrates the diversity of God’s creation
- Fosters an environment for cultural exchange
- Supports a student community comfortable with and able to engage with other cultures
- Brings new insights and different perspectives into class discussions
- Develops awareness of and appreciation for international issues and events
- Prepares students to live and serve in the global community having a global impact!
Grand Rapids Christian Schools has had a vibrant international student program for more than 10 years, hosting students from Hungary, Brazil, China, Germany, Guatemala, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Switzerland, Uganda, Morocco, Albania, Italy, Belize, Chile, Nigeria, Bolivia, Costa Rica, and Peru.