At Grand Rapids Christian Schools, we believe a student's learning and growth does not stop when second semester ends.
Summer Session is an exciting new way to earn course credit at Grand Rapids Christian High. The idea is simple: take a three-week class in the summer and earn one high school course credit (0.5 CU)! We also offer one week workshops, drivers training, and now trips!
- There are loads of great reasons to take a class during Summer Session:
- Make room in your normal school year schedule for electives and Advanced Placement classes.
- Take unique classes that aren’t offered during the school year.
- Get ahead on graduation requirements.
- Demonstrate to colleges that you invested in summer enrichment.