At Grand Rapids Christian Schools, we believe a student's learning and growth doesn't stop when the school year ends.
WHAT IS SUMMER SESSION JR?
- Summer Session Jr. is a four week targeted intervention program for current GRCES (Iroquois and Evergreen) and Rockford students entering 2nd-5th grade across all campuses.
- Summer Session Jr. targets direct instruction on essential standards to assist students in reaching grade level performance before the start of a new school year.
WHEN IS SUMMER
SUMMER SESSION JR. 2020 DATES
Tuesday through Thursday, June 23 — June 25
Tuesday through Thursday, June 30 — July 2
Tuesday through Thursday, July 7 — July 9
Tuesday through Thursday, July 14 — July 16
SUMMER SESSION JR. TIMES
- Morning Session: 8:30 am — 10:30 am
- Afternoon Session: 11:00 am — 1:00 pm
WHERE IS SUMMER SESSION JR?
Summer Session Jr. meets at Grand Rapids Christian High School, utilizing their state-of-the-art learning commons and study spaces.
GRAND RAPIDS CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL
2300 Plymouth Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
HOW MUCH DOES SUMMER SESSION JR COST?
- Summer Session Jr. registration is $125 per student for the four weeks of the Summer Session Jr. program.
- Sessions are offered both in the morning and afternoon.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
- All scholarship questions should be directed to Graham Schultze, Summer Session Jr. Supervisor, at email@example.com.
The average growth in targeted literacy performance.
Every student grew by at least one reading level.
Participating students are showing more confidence in school this year and consider themselves to be readers!