🎓 Congratulations Seniors! 🎓
Activities & Clubs
Calling All Juniors!
I am excited to share with everyone that we are still planning on having our overnight senior retreat on August 15-16 which will be a Saturday and Sunday. I am hopeful that the pandemic restrictions will lessen and allow you seniors this great experience for the upcoming school year. Please save the date and you will be getting more detailed information coming soon. The expectation is that we want all students to attend. Stay tuned and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks - Mr. Taylor
Sophomores and Juniors -
If you are interested in an internship for Winterim 2020-2021, you should start looking now. It can take quite a while to get your internship confirmed and the paperwork signed. You are required to find your own internship - here are some ideas on how to find an internship host.
- Use your parents as resources – what do their friends do?
- If you are interested in medicine, talk with your own doctor/nurse. The best way to get an internship in a hospital is through a direct connection. You will not have success connecting with the hospital in general.
- If you are interested in education, talk with your elementary/middle school teacher.
- What do your friends’ parents do?
- Is there anyone in your church who works in the field you are interested in?
- Email Mrs. Polet (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for suggestions.
- College visits are NOT internships.
- You may not be paid for your internship.
- Your internship application is due online on October.
Follow @grchristianeagles on Instagram as we celebrate our Spring Senior Athletes!