From Re-Enrollment to Continuous Enrollment:
“Set it and forget it.”
Each year, over 94 percent of our eligible students return. Our admissions team has worked diligently to make the yearly re-enrollment process as painless as possible, but we want to make things even easier for GRCS families! We also need time to plan in order to hire and retain the very best teachers and utilize our resources more effectively. That’s why we have Continuous Enrollment.
- What do I get out of this?
- How does Continuous Enrollment help GRCS?
- What happens in February?
- How do we notify the school if we are not planning to return the following year?
- What’s the penalty if I break this contract?
- But what about unique circumstances? I’m planning on keeping my kids at GRCS. What if God has other plans for my family?
- What is the process for updating my information after I am continuously enrolled?
- Will I be notified of the auto-withdrawal from my account?