From Re-Enrollment to Continuous Enrollment:
“Set it and forget it.”
Each year, over 94% of eligible Grand Rapids Christian students return. Our admissions team has worked diligently to make the yearly re-enrollment process as painless as possible, but we want to make things even easier for GRCS families! We also need time to plan in order to hire and retain the very best teachers and utilize our resources more effectively. That’s why we’re launching Continuous Enrollment.
Continuous Enrollment Contacts for 2019-2020 now available to current families.
Continuous Enrollment Contacts for 2020-2021 will be available to current families in February 2020.
- What was Re-enrollment?
- I have no plans to change schools—and almost everybody comes back every year anyway. Can’t I just stay at Grand Rapids Christian until I notify the school otherwise?
- When will this take place?
- So what will happen in February?
- What will the “Re-enrollment Period” Look Like?
- Will I be notified of the auto-withdrawal from my account?
- How do we notify the school if we are not planning to return the following year?
- What’s the penalty if I break this contract?
- But what about unique circumstances? I’m planning on keeping my kids at GRCS. What if God has other plans for my family?
- What if my child needs to repeat a grade?
- So how is “Continuous Enrollment” different from “Re-enrollment?”
- What does this mean for new families?
- What do I get out of this?
- What is the process for updating my information after I am continuously enrolled?
- Who do I speak to if I have questions or concerns?