What is Variable Tuition?
Because Grand Rapids Christian Schools is committed to making a Christian education accessible to families from a range of economic backgrounds and recognizes that many families who might not expect to be eligible for “financial aid” may still qualify to pay a reduced tuition rate, we now offer a range of rates called Variable Tuition.
Ready to apply for Variable Tuition at Grand Rapids Christian Schools?
Click the button below to begin the FACTS Application, the first step in applying for Variable Tuition.
- What are the variable tuition rates?
- Tell me more about variable tuition.
- How does variable tuition work?
- What are the requested donation amounts?
- My child will be in preschool. Should I apply for variable tuition?
- How do I apply for variable tuition?
- What kind of economic situation is typical of a family who qualifies for variable tuition?
- Will applying for variable tuition hurt my student’s chance of being admitted to the school?
- What will my variable tuition amount be?
- Do I need to apply to Grand Rapids Christian before I can apply for variable tuition?
- Upon completion of my variable tuition application, when will I receive confirmation of my variable tuition?
- If I receive tuition support from my church or employer, how does that work with variable tuition?
- Does everyone who applies receive variable tuition?
- If I do not qualify for variable tuition this year, can I apply again next year?
- Do I need to apply for variable tuition every year?
- What if I am applying for variable tuition or assistance from my church?
- Will variable tuition lead to larger class sizes?
- Who should I contact with questions about variable tuition?