Meet Us in the Middle
Want to know what it's like to be a student at Grand Rapids Christian Middle School?
Come see for yourself with our one-of-a-kind visiting day!
The best way for you to get to know Grand Rapids Christian Middle School is to spend time on campus. Discover all that GRCMS has to offer and experience what it is like to be an Eagle. We can’t wait to show you around — the MIDDLE is a great place to be!
Join us for Meet Us in the Middle. See how our students engage with the vibrant learning community at Grand Rapids Christian Middle School to grow, achieve, and thrive. Learn how our Christ-centered, student-focused, individualized approach to learning prepares students for more.
Three dates to choose from — register for the date that works for you!
2021 — 2022 Meet Us in the Middle Dates
- Friday, January 21 at 8:30 am
- Friday, February 11 at 8:30 am*
(*REGISTRATION HAS REACHED CAPACITY)
- Friday, April 22 at 8:30 am (HALF DAY)
Meet Us in the Middle Schedule
- Check in (light breakfast provided)
- Visiting students are paired up with shadow host.
- GRCMS overview presentation and tour for parents
- Lunch is on us — students get a free taste of our hot lunch program.
- Friday, April 22: Meet Us in the Middle concludes at 12:45 pm. Parents return to pick-up students at this time.
Grand Rapids Christian Middle School
2036 Chesaning Dr.
Grand Rapids MI, 49506