Kids Care is the before and after school care program for children attending Rockford Christian School.
(AM & PM)
|7:30 am — 8:40 am||8:40 am — 3:15 pm||3:15 pm — 6:00 pm|
Kids Care is open on days that Rockford Christian School School is in session. Kids Care will not be offered before school if there is a two-hour delay issued. Kids Care will not be offered on half days.
There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee per family per school year.
- Before Care
- Kids Club (AM & PM)
- After Care (until 5:00 pm)
- After Care (until 6:00 pm)
- As-Needed Rates
Families who would like to use Kids Care on an as-needed basis, must confirm space availability 24 hours prior to each use.
To confirm space availability, contact Lisa Nyenhuis at email@example.com.
If the program is full and you have not reserved space, you will receive a phone call to pick up your child.
All Rockford Christian School families are welcome to sign up for Kids Care. To register for Kids Care, you must complete the following:
- Complete and submit the online registration form which includes all necessary information from the State of Michigan Child Information Form (click here).
- Pay the annual $30 per family, non-refundable registration fee.
- Families must register and notify the Kids Care Assistant Director of their intended schedule 48 hours prior to using the program.
Unregistered families who need to use Kids Care in an emergency situation must complete the online registration form and will be charged $30 per child.
The registration fee collected with the online form will cover Kids Care for one child. Payments will need to be paid for additional children when they are picked up from Kids Care.
Registration questions may be directed to Lisa Nyenhuis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once registration has been processed, Kids Care tuition will be added to and paid through your Smart Tuition account according to your selected payment plan.
Billing questions may be directed to Lisa Nyenhuis at email@example.com.