Have questions about alumni events or don’t see your class listed?
Contact Jana Hoglund at 616.574.6018 or JHoglund@grcs.org.
- East Christian Class of 1969 ● 50-Year Reunion
- Central Christian Class of 1969 ● 50-Year Reunion
- Class of 1989 ● 30-Year Reunion
- Class of 2009 ● 10-Year Reunion
The Development Office would be happy to assist you by providing:
- Class lists, including addresses and contact information
- Assistance with setting up a class Facebook Group
- information on local venues and activities
- Tours of one or more of the school buildings
- Event information included on our website
- Each class will need a planning committee. Are you interested in planning your class celebration? Contact Jana Hoglund at 616.574.6018 or JHoglund@grcs.org.
- Begin updating your class contact list (provided by the Development Office). Encourage classmates to update information here.
- Set up a class Facebook Group to get the word out and start engaging classmates.
- Determine the preferred type of event (picnic, casual gathering, formal dinner, etc.)
- Determine a date or time of year (fall, summer, etc.)
- Determine financing (bank account, budget, and reservation fees).
- Choose and reserve a location. Choose a style that you think will work best for your class. Reservations should be made as soon as possible!
- Plan the event, including the menu, entertainment, and decorations.
- Set the price per person, including anticipated costs for the venue, food, printed materials and postage, decorations, entertainment, and any other costs associated with the celebration (photo booth, memory book, novelty, prizes and/or awards).