GRPS Grab and Go Meal Sties
Click HERE to view the GRPS Grab and Go Meal Sites flyer
The free meals will be a breakfast/lunch combo and are available for all students 18 years of age and younger. This includes students with disabilities age 18-26 with an active individual education program (IEP).
The meals are not limited to GRPS students, and students do not need to be present to pick up meals. The free meals are for anyone, you do NOT need to be free or reduced eligible to receive these meals.
Dates and Times
- Monday and Thursday ONLY
- 11:30 am — 12:30 pm
- City High School — 1720 Plainfield Ave. NE. Grand Rapids, MI 49505
- Hope Academy — 240 Brown St. SE. Grand Rapids, MI 49507
- Ottawa Hills High School — 205 Rosewood SE. Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- San Juan Diego Academy — 1650 Godfrey Ave. SW. Wyoming, MI 49509
- Sibley Elementary — 943 Sibley St. NW. Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Please contact Nancy Michaels, GRCS Food Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is subject to change and additional sites may be added. For the most up-to-date information, visit: https://www.grps.org/coronavirus#meal-sites